Crimson Peak Looks Like a Good One!

 
Okay, given the recent sludge of movies that have unfortunately been making the rounds, I have to say I am pretty stoked about Crimson Peak. Quick sidebar: did I just date myself by using the word stoked? Anyway, headed by uber-fantasy/horror director, Guillermo del Toro, this movie brings to mind a weird combination of Rebecca and Jane Eyre with special effects that are absolutely mind-blowing. I haven’t seen a good, creepy movie in a long time so I’m really hoping that Crimson Peak lives up to the hype. Now here are five reasons why we should all go see this movie and they are as followed:

2) Jessica Chastain (who’s pretty awesome in every movie she's in)
4) Hello, it’s Guillermo del Toro (Have you seen Pan's Labyrinth?)
5) Tom Hiddleston (okay, fine, so I might be a bit partial to him but hey, Charlie Hunnam is in it—remember Sons of Anarchy?)

With Mia Wasikowska running around like a porcelain doll, mixing a perfect balance of curiosity, innocence and fear, she not only gets to suck faces with Tom Hiddleston but she gets to explore that Gothically-dark mansion that may or may not be a benefit for her health. Let me know what you think of the movie! I think we’re all in for a treat! 

No comments

Post a Comment