Writing...Scribble Out...Writing Some More...Scribbling Out...




Well guys, the second round of editing is nearly at a close. Lights Out is getting closer and closer to completion. There's one more round to go. I can see the finish line from here! Even as I go through it, page by page, line by line, I'm still not sure how I feel about this story. Is it too much? Is it not enough? At almost 500 pages, it should be enough, shouldn't it? I'll tell you what, though. It's definitely different than my first two books. Beauty Marks was a romance. Traffic Jam was for young adults.
                         Lights Out....this will have no choice but to be for suspense-lovers, thrill-seekers and decidedly not for young adults. There's not even a smidge of romance. But there's plenty of shadows, plenty of mystery and a decent helping of fear.
                        So, fellow readers, where will you be when the lights go out?

PS---My book cover artist just showed me what he has done and I literally had heart palpitations!

Cheers!

1 comment

  1. Melissa, I nominated you for an award. If you choose to participate check out my blog. http://cathrinaconstantine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete