Busy, busy, busy......bzzzzzzz!

 
Hello folks! Ooooooooooooooh man, there have been too many days where 24 hours just doesn't seem like enough time! My full-time job requires me to be in front of a computer and when I come home, the LAST thing I want to do is sit in front of yet another computer!
                   But nothing will get done by itself!
The last few weeks, or should I say months because that's what it has felt like, I've been dedicating my time between page-by-painful-page of first-round editing of my new book, "Lights Out" as well as acting as a judge on a panel for the 2012 RONE Awards and the Emerald City Opener Contest for the Greater Seattle Romance Writers of America Conference!
                  I didn't think I was going to get any of it done! The RONE Awards consisted of plowing through three full manuscripts in the contemporary genre and the Emerald City Opener, also known as the ECO, included five-first chapters of stories from unpublished writers in the romance genre. Lots and lots of reading....it's totally true that if you want to be a writer, then you should, on some level, enjoy reading....I'm SO GLAD I enjoy reading or I never would've made it!
                  Next on the list is a guest blog about high school (hmmm) and also a short story for an anthology that my publishing company, Black Opal Books, is putting out later on this year!
                  A writer's job is never done!
 
Cheers!
 
 
 

No comments

Post a Comment