Booktowne Party!


Hi gang! How is this fine August day treating you? As you can see I've posted pictures from my recent book launch party that was held at Booktowne on August 11th and I have to say, it was a blast! So many people showed up to give me such love and support and Booktowne? Yeah, the place rocks! It's right smack in the center of Manasquan, New Jersey surrounded by awesome shops, boutiques and restaurants with the best food...not to mention this incredibly delicious cupcake bakery right across the street! But I'm getting sidetacked (thoughts of lemon cupcakes are clouding my mind).

So, yes, the book party--it was such a great time and Rita, the book store's owner is a doll and Laurel, an employee who was also present was so sweet! Rita introduced me to everyone, set out water and cookies and welcomed all of us so warmly. She then introduced my book, Traffic Jam and from there, multiple questions and answers were tossed around, pictures were taken, laughter and chatter filled the store, I swear, the only thing missing was a band and cocktails!

A big, hearty thanks to everyone at Booktowne (Rita, Maribeth and Laurel) and especially to all those who came out! I appreciate it so much! Happy reading and see you all again soon!

No comments

Post a Comment